By subcontracting your bookkeeping or administration activities to us, you have the expertise of a team with over 20 years experience in all bookkeeping and administration practices, working for you.
Our purpose is to free you from the demands of business paperwork, so you’re able to focus on maximising your profits.
We are highly knowledgable in all areas of HR, bookkeeping and administration processes. This expertise not only gives you confidence, that we will complete your tasks to a high standard, it also makes us flexible. We can accommodate the different demands on your business such as:
- Business seasonality.
- Acquisition, growth or change.
- Government requirements such as GST, PAYE and Tax preparation
And, because we are a team of professionals you do not have the responsibility of continual personnel management or motivation. We are here to make your life easier.
We slip into our bookkeeping and administration roles with little or no disruption to your daily activities:
- We have all resources including office and computer equipment to complete your tasks and we have the flexibility to attend your office when required.
- We are independent bookkeepers, therefore we work with your accountant for those more complex questions or provide you access to a professional CPA.
- You can have access to our accounting software and computers
We are completely familiar and experienced with all the major software packages including -
- Money works
- Microsoft Office and more
Use our services, and you can say goodbye to:
- Searching for experienced staff. This is becoming increasingly difficult, particularly when you do not have a full-time position available.
- The on-going costs associated with employment such as sick leave and holidays. These costs can be expensive, and the employee’s time away can be debilitating to your normal business operations.
- Hiring professional employees is expensive, especially when they are not always gainfully utilised. You could end up paying for a 40 hour week, for only 15 hours of productivity.
- Agencies who charge exorbitant rates for staff, have no specific understanding of the unique needs of your business.
Let us do what we do best, so you can get on with doing what you do best.
We can take care of your entire payroll system. As HR experts we are highly experienced in all the different payroll procedures and processes, including tax requirements. We are also available to you, on an ‘on-call’ basis, so we’re only a phone call away, should any unexpected issue arise.
Using our payroll service means you only pay for the service you use. This is highly advantageous when compared to hiring a full time employee for payroll tasks, which may only require a few hours a week.
Payroll tasks include:
- Salary or Wages
- Timesheet collation & checking
- Process payroll weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- PAYE returns
- IRD payments – Child support, student loans etc
- Manage deductions
We are also available to advise on hiring and termination processes. We primarily use IMS Payroll (however we can easily implement your in-house system or use a manual payroll system) to manage your payroll.
Our payroll service is suited for businesses with employees from 1 - 70, however we are able to customize our service to your size. Please contact us today to discuss your needs.
Bookkeeping is one of the most frustrating aspects of being in business faced by multitudes of business owners. There’s simply not enough time, limited energy and expertise to get it done, and to get it done quickly.
As bookkeeping experts keeping your books in order, is something we like to do. And, something we’re great at.
Your books will be accurate and well organised, making tax time a breeze. We’ve also successfully helped clients lower their end of year accounting fees because their books were in good order and easy for their accountant to file their returns.
Our bookkeeping service is mobile so you don’t have to worry about any added costs of housing another person on site. However, if your business operations requires us to work on site, we are available to do this.
Bookkeeping tasks include:
- Daily, weekly or monthly processing of your accounts in your system or ours
- Debtors (accounts receivable) – sales invoices, statements, receipts
- Creditors (accounts payable) – entry of invoices, statements reconciliations, queries & creditor payments
- Reconciliation of bank account(s)
- Credit Control – actively pursue payments & retentions
- IRD Reporting – GST, FBT & RWT returns
- Monthly reporting including P&L, balance sheet, aged debtors & creditors
- Cash flow reporting
Use our bookkeeping to lighten the load and give yourself more time to dedicate to growing your business. There’s no need to punish yourself doing tasks that frustrate you. Call us on 04 232 9199 to discuss how we can release you from your bookkeeping turmoil.
Even though most administrative tasks are simple and easy, they easily consume valuable time in your day. The simple act of clearing mailboxes and banking cheques can eat into your day. Using our administration service is the perfect solution, if you:
- Spend significant time on the road or outside of your business premises
- Need another set of reliable hands to complete those little jobs
We can keep your office humming, while you’re out building your business.
Administration tasks include:
- Remote telephone answering service
- HR - recruitment, contracts, salary reviews, staff training
- Banking, mail collection and dissemination
- Social media management
- Inventory monitoring and analysis, stock taking
- Office systems, policies and procedures
- Typing, letter composition, minute taking, spreadsheets, databases
- Travel arrangements and itineraries
- Diary, email, and event management
- Communications - newsletters, flyers, presentations
Please contact us today for a coffee, and we’ll discuss how our services can help you.